- Learn Code the Hard Way
- Without a doubt, the best, most comprehensive tutorials for Python and C in existence.
- Website providing syntax, examples, and forums for C and C++ code for almost all of the standard library that should be on all *nix systems.
- Very popular and friendly programming community providing solutions to problems, and helpful tips for all programming languages.
- TopCoder C++ Standard Templace Tutorial
- Highlights the power of the C++ Standard library
- LeetCode’s Algorithm Problem Sets
- One the best places to practice for coding interviews.
- General programming best practices - all of these books are quick reads, and will save you tons of time in the long run
- Effective C++, by Scott Meyers A great second book on C++, going deeper into the language’s constructs and best practices. Also check out his other books